KeyWorld Travel for World Youth Day – Ask us for more information
Why go with KeyWorld Travel for your World Youth Day group arrangements?
- KeyWorld Travel has been working with the Calgary Catholic Diocese since World Youth Day was held in Paris, France in 1997. Elmer accompanied the group from Calgary to the Paris World Youth Day event.
- between Elmer and Corlann, there is over 70 years experience in the travel industry. The majority of that time has been spent specializing in Church and Ministry Group Travel.
- KeyWorld Travel is located in Calgary and will be available to you for meetings with your group at your location to answer any travel related questions, provide promotional materials, meet with you for whatever questions, comments or concerns your may have.
Flexibility and Personalized Attention
- KeyWorld Travel will customize your group itinerary to include what you need / want to see on your pre or post World Youth Day Tour. KeyWorld can give you suggestions for tour ideas but if you also have your own ideas or requirements, just let us know…
- KeyWorld Travel will have a designated, secure area in the website for all WYD group travel information, itineraries, registrations, faq’s etc… just see www.keyworldtravel.com for your group information…
Matthew 5:7: “Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy”
Three elements are combined in the symbolism of the logo: the place, the main protagonists, and the theme of WYD. The logo of the World Youth Day, to be held in Krakow, illustrates the passage from the Gospel according to Matthew 5:7: “Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy”, chosen as the theme of the event. The image is composed of a geographical outline of Poland in which there is a Cross, symbol of Christ who is the soul of World Youth Day. The yellow circle marks the position of Krakow on the map of Poland and is also a symbol of youth. The flame of Divine Mercy emerges from the Cross, and its colours recall the image “Jesus, I trust in you”. The colours used in the logo – blue, red and yellow – are the official colours of Krakow and its coat of arms.